Celebrities are usually perceived as perfect beings, but it’s refreshing to know that even the biggest stars have body issues.
P.S We all have flaws and we should be proud of it.
- Kylie Jenner: She finally admitted to using dermal fillers on her lips because she wasn’t proud of her tiny lips and envied her big sister’s full lips, Kim Kardashian.
- Kate Moss: She’s not proud of her bow legs, which means you’ll never catch her in a mid-calf hemline.
- Kristen Stewart: She’s uncomfortable with the size of her ears and she’s sort of lanky.
4. Beyonce Knowles: She reportedly dislikes her feet and ears, often gets a runny nose while performing, and employs wind machines not just for epic hair flips but for dealing with extreme sweatiness.
5. Olivia Wilde: True story: When Olivia Wilde met her now-husband Jason Sudeikis, she feared she wasn’t “beautiful enough or his type.”